Welcome to Lydia McCauley's Garden of Simples Blog

The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get from it, but what they become by it. - John Ruskin



Lydia McCauley and Kurt Scherer are owners of STONEHOUSE ARTIFACTS, offering Treasures from Colonial India. Online Here.

Our shop is located in Bellingham, Washington. We welcome you to come and visit our small estate, enjoy the grounds and share a cup of Chai.



Tuesday, June 19, 2012




I am having such a good time with my Garden of Simples shop.  One of the things I enjoy most is photographing the items.  Lately I've been adding Vintage clothes and linens.  The photos shown were taken in an upstairs closet that has a window.  The sun was shining through so beautifully that I just kept finding more things in my linen pile to photograph!

It's easy to purchase items through http://gardenofsimples.etsy.com.  I now take credit cards as well as Paypal.  There are millions of users on http://etsy.com.  You'll find wonderful vintage items, handmade items and supplies for making all sorts of things.  Join in the fun!

No comments: